Several government entities acknowledge BIM standards to maximise work life cycle management. Building Information Modeling’s collaboration and interdisciplinary approach have driven the establishment of standard and transparent workflows, which are essential for creating a shared working environment and exchanging data in ways that ensure data integrity.
ISO 19650 was the first global BIM standard.
IM in Structural Engineering: BIM provides object-oriented virtual models of buildings as data-rich models and allows simulation and analysis for design, construction, and operation.
BIM in Reinforced concrete: This design and reinforcement detailing may now be done in 3D. Rebar detailing software designs, documents, tracks, and controls every structural part.
BIM in Architecture: Modern architects use this methodology to develop high-performance, efficient, and forward-thinking buildings.Design buildings faster.
BIM FOR INFRASTRUCTURE
The course lets you visualise upcoming challenges and offers everything from infraworks interface, concept designs, proposals and any advancements needed to build better infrastructure for the future.
BIM FOR MANAGER
Advantages of BIM for Manager are:
- It helps in understanding BIM processes and exploring new collaborations.
- It helps in opting latest infrastructure technologies
- It helps in innovation and accelerating processes
BIM FOR COORDINATOR
Advantages of BIM for Coordinator are:
- It helps in decision-making related to design, construction and building management
- It helps in timely sharing information within different teams working on a particular project
- It helps in making an error-free successful construction
BIM FOR ARCHITECTS
Advantages of BIM for Architects are:
- It helps in experimenting with the current designs to foresee the design of future
- It helps in improving the construction process and quality
- It helps in constructing long-lasting infrastructures
BIM FOR MECHANICAL
Advantages of BIM for Mechanical are:
- It helps in effective communication between different teams working onsite
- It helps in minimising wastage and improves profit margins as a result
- It helps new joiners to adapt fast to the project aims and processes
BIM FOR ELECTRICAL
Advantages of BIM for Electrical are :
- It helps in reducing hazardous safety situations related to the onsite project
- It enables better operations and maintenance management
- It enables visualising the entire construction in 3D to facilitate electrical tasks
BIM FOR MEP
Advantages of BIM for MEP are:
- It helps in minimising risk related to the project
- It helps in evolving sustainable construction methods and building designs
- It facilitates effective communication between different teams of the project
BIM FOR INTERIOR
Advantages of BIM for Interior are:
- It facilitates planning with 3D visualisation
- It provides updated information to lead the project better
- It helps in improved productivity and advanced construction
BIM EXECUTION PLAN
Advantages of BIM Execution Plan are :
- It intends to provide enough information to plan the project in advance
- It facilitates collaborative processes and data-sharing tasks
- It saves time and cost
BIM 360 - Design & Docs
Advantages of BIM 360 – Design & Docs are:
- It helps in productivity improvement and cost reduction
- It minimises the time taken for project completion
- It minimises project errors through information sharing effectively
BIM SITE COORDINATION
Advantages of BIM Site Coordination are:
- It facilitates coordination and communication effectively
- It ensures time management and project efficiency
- It prevents errors and saves time and efforts